Areas of Interest
How to Teach English
An article talking about a question many educators ask or have asked before- how to teach English. Explore the art of teaching English and learn how to find your style today. Click Here
Language Teaching Strategies
There are many different elements to teaching and this is where educators can find various strategies regarding learning theory, classroom management, and lesson planning. Click Here
Build A Website
The place for educators to find out how to build their own website. Experience not necessary as we discuss everything needed. Click Here
Teaching Strategy Articles
Mantras of Tesol Class
- Tesol Class wants ESL and EFL educators to instruct according to their own style
- Tesol Class is not interested in promoting a certain teaching philosophy, but to provide content that allows for deep reflection on personal philosophy
- All ESL/EFL educators are on path of development, and it does not matter where you are now, but how far you have come since you began.
- The best way to develop as an educator is to explore different methods- no matter how uncomfortable it might be.
- “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking” George S Patton.